[Tutorial] How to hide your shit.

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[Tutorial] How to hide your shit.
Here I'm going to show you how to hide your shit.

1. Create a new folder.



2. Right-click and rename the New Folder. Press Ctrl + 0160.





3. Now right-click on the folder.



4. Go to properties.



5. Check the Hidden box and press OK.



And your done
1TB of porn I guess?
Did anyone even ask?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Did anyone even ask?
No F U, stop acting like a smartass.
I use another way which I won't tell you.
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Here I'm going to show you how to hide your shit.

1. Create a new folder.



2. Right-click and rename the New Folder. Press Ctrl + 0160.





3. Now right-click on the folder.



4. Go to properties.



5. Check the Hidden box and press OK.



And your done, it's where I keep something no one should see
thanks .....
lol.ok thanks..
can finally hide my child pornography from the police.
^ LOL? i think they can still be able to find it possibly
Nah, Police are retartet.
Now people won't see my guilty collection of cat videos
ha this is interesting
I hide my shit under my neighbor's lawn chair.
~
Stupid thread of the day award goes to Geo.
And why do we need this tutorial again ?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us