Hacking Game?

PollWhat do you think?
14 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Game?
Well I was think about this. What if some one made a FPS game like combat arms or warrock. But you can buy chams with gp and you can use it for like 24 hours or so. Also if you get like 3 kills in a row you get to use aimbot for like 10sec and if you get like 6 kills in a row you get to use opk for like 15sec and if you get 10 kills in a row you get to use godmod for like 20sec. Also if you get a high rank you can unlock other hacks to buy like super jump, fly, and a lot more. Idk just some thing I was thinking about why this game is downloading. Post what you think about it.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
That's a pretty stupid idea.
I know right...
I think it would be an okay game if you don't have shit to do. idk
wud be hella fun then sum1 makes a hack so u dont need to buy rite? and no need to kill people for hax rite?
lol already trying to make hacks so you don't have to do shit for hacks. No I think it would be fun to play with hacks and not have to code hacks ever update. But I wouldn't play this game lol it would piss me off so much.
hmm.. it would be ok
I would make hacks and pwn those high level people
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Well I was think about this. What if some one made a FPS game like combat arms or warrock. But you can buy chams with gp and you can use it for like 24 hours or so. Also if you get like 3 kills in a row you get to use aimbot for like 10sec and if you get like 6 kills in a row you get to use opk for like 15sec and if you get 10 kills in a row you get to use godmod for like 20sec. Also if you get a high rank you can unlock other hacks to buy like super jump, fly, and a lot more. Idk just some thing I was thinking about why this game is downloading. Post what you think about it.
if you did that then itd be easy to add your free permanant chams and such into the game, so itd be very hard. and 3 kills =godmode is like if u get three kill streak then u r invinsible and all that???? I dun think that would work out
it would be annoying if there were some people that were good at that game and kepyy getting kill streaks
Then hackers would just hack the game and make it always available, and it would be really easy too, like an on and off switch.

Hackers ruin everything. >:]
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Then hackers would just hack the game and make it always available, and it would be really easy too, like an on and off switch.

Hackers ruin everything. >:]
Yes they do.
that would be the stupidest idea ever....
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us