RIP RuneScape 2004-2012
In my opinion, I HATE the EoC.
Reasons:
I been playing rs for quite awhile, since I am level 137, all skills above 60-70, along with 100 dungeoneering (as if these mean anything nowadays, back then you were a legend and begged to do skillcape emotes).
In my opinion, RSPS are going to get a lil bit more popular with the old combat system, as a lot of people hate the new one.
Topic: Do you like EoC? Why or why not?
Reasons:
- Activity bar is NOT made to cooperate with this game.
- Technically 'copying' LoL, Diablo, etc with activity bar.
- No more special attacks.
- Gay player animations.
- No permanent dds.
- Wayyy to confusing.
- Jagex does it for money only, not listen to players feedback, thats why RS lost over 20k players since EoC release..
- Skilling is not the same.
I been playing rs for quite awhile, since I am level 137, all skills above 60-70, along with 100 dungeoneering (as if these mean anything nowadays, back then you were a legend and begged to do skillcape emotes).
In my opinion, RSPS are going to get a lil bit more popular with the old combat system, as a lot of people hate the new one.
Topic: Do you like EoC? Why or why not?




