OMFG!!!

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
OMFG!!!
OMFG I WON THE AXE ROYAL FROM THE 2ND CRATE!!!! OMFG!!!!!! I SPUN RIGHT WHEN I OPENED THE GAME!!!! OMFG AXE ROYAL FROM THE SECOND CRATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAD A SLEDGE HAMMER I WOULD'VE SLAPPED MY HEAD A MILLION TIMES!!!! OMFG!!!!!!
niceeeee dude very lucky but i want to say to u i win m16S-camo in 1crate
GzZzZzZz And Hahah What You Will Do With The Other 28 Crate
Quote Originally Posted by mano321 View Post
GzZzZzZz And Hahah What You Will Do With The Other 28 Crate
If he winds three more royal axes, he can put them in each of four bags. Or he'll win loads of gp with which he can buy gp weapons or crates.
Congratulations on the win.
LOL You don't how bad I hit myself. I almost fainted when I won the Axe. And btw, I have now 15 more crates But the good thing is that I won it AND THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! LOVE YALL!!!
Very nice luck
OMG you are such a lucky chap
congrats enjoy it
Make sure I will <3 @M.S why bro
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post
congrats enjoy it
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"][B]
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
Make sure I will <3 @M.S why bro
im sure now yr not gonna trade yr acc
LMFAO!!! the reason I wanted to trade was to get axe royal And I just got it <33
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"][B]

im sure now yr not gonna trade yr acc
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
OMFG I WON THE AXE ROYAL FROM THE 2ND CRATE
welll congratz
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us