BIG PROBLEM!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
BIG PROBLEM!
Now I need more help, Imsooohood I tried your Smar***oseProgram, but it did not work. I uninstalled Warrock and Installed it over and over again and it did not work. Now I need alot more help.
Whats wrong with warrock?
Quote Originally Posted by shadyblue2 View Post
Now I need more help, Imsooohood I tried your Smar***oseProgram, but it did not work. I uninstalled Warrock and Installed it over and over again and it did not work. Now I need alot more help.:
(
Now I need more help, Imsooohood/iharuyuki I tried your Smar***oseProgram, but it did not work. I uninstalled Warrock and Installed it over and over again and it did not work. Now I need alot more help.:

Tell me whats wrong and ill probably knwo hwo to fix it. also ,did you google ur problem?
Quote Originally Posted by iharuyuki View Post
Now I need more help, Imsooohood/iharuyuki I tried your Smar***oseProgram, but it did not work. I uninstalled Warrock and Installed it over and over again and it did not work. Now I need alot more help.:

Tell me whats wrong and ill probably knwo hwo to fix it. also ,did you google ur problem?
Your that fucking choob.

I hate Guys who think he can help.

Let Imsohoood do his Own work.

Don't have this Problems! I'm creating a mod for warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by shadyblue2 View Post
Now I need more help, Imsooohood I tried your Smar***oseProgram, but it did not work. I uninstalled Warrock and Installed it over and over again and it did not work. Now I need alot more help.
It's War Rock's bug issue. Their working on how to fix it. :l
It's the same problem then a lot members of WarRock had. I've fix it with the Close Programe from Imsohooood, (thank you a lot!!!) .
Thank-You guys for telling me!
I fixed this problem by reinstalling warrock, flushing my DNS & running Clean.BAT
Quote Originally Posted by griminal View Post
I fixed this problem by reinstalling warrock, flushing my DNS & running Clean.BAT
this is the best way, thank you for posting it, also Download War Rock cleaner.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
this is the best way, thank you for posting it, also Download War Rock cleaner.
No problem, hope it helped
Warrock is Working on it just wait.
What is the bug? :/
it kicks you out in the middle of a game or what now, with a "Hack is detected" message or "Hack Memory modification has been detected"
Mhm. Hackshield kept giving me false positives too. I just put it in DEP. Worth a try?
Where do you download Warrock Cleaner??
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us