HelpAnyone else getting random crashes?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone else getting random crashes?
I don't know if it's just me, I run at 90+ fps and I never have problems, but every once and a while, my game will just all of a sudden freeze and crash... I don't know what to do... Any help would be appreciated
I get the same. At first it seemed to be when I spawned in certain areas but every couple of days it just seems to randomly lock up. God knows why, but you're not the only one.
I had it a few times, make sure the steam library/store window is not open on your desktop, minimise/exit out of EVERYTHING on your desktop, folders, gadgets and everything, sometimes you computer forgets your in a game, and starts click shit on the dekstop.
Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
I had it a few times, make sure the steam library/store window is not open on your desktop, minimise/exit out of EVERYTHING on your desktop, folders, gadgets and everything, sometimes you computer forgets your in a game, and starts click shit on the dekstop.
Ahh, danke. It seems to have stopped when I did what you said... Now I just need to get better at multiplayer ._. I'm seriously terrible.

/Thanks.
No problem
Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
No problem
Hey Bird, what's your SteamID? I have a few questions that I think you'd be able to help with! They involve Addresses.
My steam account has been limited, i can;t add/delete/talk to people on steam.
Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
My steam account has been limited, i can;t add/delete/talk to people on steam.
Maybe Skype then? I sent you a request ;3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us