3rd Party Error XINGCODE3

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
3rd Party Error XINGCODE3
No matter what I do I still get the 3rd error. Can anyone help me???
Quote Originally Posted by xxar3sxx View Post
No matter what I do I still get the 3rd error. Can anyone help me???
Try this............ go to services and disable sherlock.xem

Replace Xigncode file to original one as attached.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/de1b...is/1353577640/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...53ad8227d5bfefⓘ

All i can help with


Just check things like any design or photoshop exe files open.


If this help plse say thanks!!
XIGNCODE.USA_mpgh.net.rar5.1 MB · 90 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Try this............ go to services and disable sherlock.xem

Replace Xigncode file to original one as attached.

All i can help with

Just check things like any design or photoshop exe files open.


If this help plse say thanks!!
Ok I will try, and I don't have any other applications on... Now I have to wait for approval...
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Try this............ go to services and disable sherlock.xem

Replace Xigncode file to original one as attached.

All i can help with

Just check things like any design or photoshop exe files open.


If this help plse say thanks!!
Two virus scans. You know the deal.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Try this............ go to services and disable sherlock.xem

Replace Xigncode file to original one as attached.

All i can help with

https://www.virustotal.com/file/2d1e...811ac469bcdec7ⓘ
Just check things like any design or photoshop exe files open.


If this help plse say thanks!!
file is approved, next time to put 2 valid virusscans if you gonna upload a attachment on mpgh.
@Lehsyrus please approve steve's file thank you.
I still get the error...
Quote Originally Posted by xxar3sxx View Post
I still get the error...
roll back your pc that's the only solution
Do you have any mouse related applications? The AC detects macros.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Do you have any mouse related applications? The AC detects macros.
No and I sloved the problem I just needed to delete my Log files.
Quote Originally Posted by xxar3sxx View Post
Try this............ go to services and disable sherlock.xem

Replace Xigncode file to original one as attached.
I am getting the same error... 3rd party error. i have disabled xsherlock.xem. I have deleted the log files AeriaGames/AVA/Log, and I have replaced the XIGNCODE.USA folder in AeriaGames/AVA/Binaries. I do not have any other programs running and I have restarted my comp. Any Suggestions?

Thanks
guys i have the same problem after the new patch the xincode anticheat detec all profiles mouse, i delet all my profiles and i have gone. now i play in peace
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us