I see....

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I see....
I didn't know it'll take this long, but seems Aeria has definitely slowed down hacking and lowered numbers of hackers. I'm also guessing all the great coders for hacks against Aeria have stopped or haven't tried, if they are, taking their time. Not trying to be mean at all, but we got a lot of injectors, skins, splashes, and worthless stuff.

Where are all the coders?!
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_ExQ View Post
I didn't know it'll take this long, but seems Aeria has definitely slowed down hacking and lowered numbers of hackers. I'm also guessing all the great coders for hacks against Aeria have stopped or haven't tried, if they are, taking their time. Not trying to be mean at all, but we got a lot of injectors, skins, splashes, and worthless stuff.

Where are all the coders?!
Busy living there lives outside of MPGH my friend. Coding hacks for a game is more or less like a hobby to them.
yep ava hack is down even the legendary premium vip supreme opk hack from a i can not say website.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_ExQ View Post
I didn't know it'll take this long, but seems Aeria has definitely slowed down hacking and lowered numbers of hackers. I'm also guessing all the great coders for hacks against Aeria have stopped or haven't tried, if they are, taking their time. Not trying to be mean at all, but we got a lot of injectors, skins, splashes, and worthless stuff.

Where are all the coders?!
ANyhow there are some that did released important hacks like Euro hack..... Its just that leechers are unable to find em lol
Yeah, but euro and exp hacks to me, aren't worth using, stuff like no recoil and no spread would be all I would ever want, maybe a UAV hack once in awhile, but seems all coders have given up. What ever happened to taking down Aeria? Lost goal to not accomplish?

If I could code, I would try to take them down with all hackers taking over, they need to learn a lesson that you ruined games Aeria.
Dont cry about coders not spending time into making hacks for ava.
IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD, L2CODE AND MAKE THEM YOSELF.
Quote Originally Posted by bastiaan189 View Post
Dont cry about coders not spending time into making hacks for ava.
IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD, L2CODE AND MAKE THEM YOSELF.
Don't gotta be a douche about it, like I've said, if they are coding, fine, take your time, but don't come on here saying you've had a hack for sometime without some kind of help.
I fianly got uav hack working.... well for me only anyway.... i tried different stuff... it gets detected every 5 minutes tho... but i have fun... although i stopped using it... i decided to come back to my old style playing... and i actually do better without hacks... so for now.. ILL MAKE SPLASH DAT REPRESENTS DIS SITE :3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us