PatchedXp hack multipayer 21.158.7 Updated

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
Xp hack multipayer 21.158.7 Updated
This is kinda useless since you have to reset your self by going to 10th prestige and then reset stats. But maybe someone will find out how to get it to stick. you will not be able to find a game after doing this unless you reset your self. Updated to 21.158.7
Virus scans
Ryankinzz.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6306...is/1353541507/
Ryankinzz xp_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 1,598 downloads Scanning…
Pretty useless until you can make it stick
Quote Originally Posted by dagamerash View Post
Pretty useless until you can make it stick
Well maybe someone can find it useful. If you want to be a dick you can trick your friends into doing it xD
Quote Originally Posted by ryankinzz View Post
Well maybe someone can find it useful. If you want to be a dick you can trick your friends into doing it xD
Tricking our friends.. into getting reset..? Good plan...
Quote Originally Posted by ryankinzz View Post
If you want to be a dick you can trick your friends into doing it
Haha yeah msgtoshort.
Stop posting this and menacing us please? DX
i get prestige 10 level 1 but when enter lobby, give me error 57457, how reset this?
Quote Originally Posted by yami333 View Post
i get prestige 10 level 1 but when enter lobby, give me error 57457, how reset this?
EXCLUSIVE-Tutorial for you:

1- go to the top of this post where you downloaded this hack

2- Read everything.

3- Realize you were too blind and retarded to see this before and you're feeling happy now, that someone actually learned you how to read a forum-post

4- You're very thankfull to Brii because he learned you a wise lesson and because your IQ raised by 60 since his helpfull post.



Quote Originally Posted by giau93 View Post
Will I get banned if I used this three times?
There's allways a chance you get banned. If you don't like to get banned then don't use hacks in general.
It's all at your own risk in other words
Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
EXCLUSIVE-Tutorial for you:

1- go to the top of this post where you downloaded this hack

2- Read everything.

3- Realize you were too blind and retarded to see this before and you're feeling happy now, that someone actually learned you how to read a forum-post

4- You're very thankfull to Brii because he learned you a wise lesson and because your IQ raised by 60 since his helpfull post.





There's allways a chance you get banned. If you don't like to get banned then don't use hacks in general.
It's all at your own risk in other words
I think im gonna use this at once, not anymore. But when are u gonna do camo hack I mean emblems and camo cause I want them so badly

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by giau93 View Post
I think im gonna use this at once, not anymore. But when are u gonna do camo hack I mean emblems and camo cause I want them so badly
ps. I will not gonna use this hack anymore...to risky to be banned
can you unlock stuff with the prestige tokens then reset or does it get rid of them too?
Guys calm down, people can use what he found, to hopefully make a version that sticks.
It's never going to stick because everything is server-sided.
Quote Originally Posted by Assassinanic View Post
It's never going to stick because everything is server-sided.
Classes aren't as seen in the camo hack. I would hypothesize that the classes are completely client side and even if you can't hack the level you can still put items you shouldn't have into your loadout.
Will I get banned if I used this three times?
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?