LightbulbStill can bug BP?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Still can bug BP?
After patch today 22/11/12 ,still can bug BP? :O
Clan war BP bug?
Yes It Is Still Available But I do Only 25000 Bp
after win or lose i out the game cannot get ><....why ?
Can u teach me? I try many time but not works.
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Yes It Is Still Available But I do Only 25000 Bp
Still working . Perfect Bug can get around 60k BP.
lol can teach ?
yeah it work...but remember...u can be ban if u are detected by other ppl
you can do with undetected for someone...like me,,,while i'm playing clan war and suddenly i got disconnected from the room
and i check my bp it's 60k...try it
where is the tutorial ? bug bp ???
Yep, It's still working.
Can someone show me how to do BUG BP ? I Very-very thank to who can teach me
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?