QuestionHow to make my server a No-CD key server?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to make my server a No-CD key server?
How to I make my DayZ private server a No-CD Key server? I have tried closing ports 29910 , but it still doesnt work. Any help please?

Thanks
I have a private server so I can kinda coop / explore with a few friends and some of them have generated keys. We play via virtual LAN and all I do on my side is prevent BE from connecting anywhere
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I have a private server so I can kinda coop / explore with a few friends and some of them have generated keys. We play via virtual LAN and all I do on my side is prevent BE from connecting anywhere
Do you have skype? If so add alexharvey52 because I really need some help. Dont worry im not a massive noob with computers so it wont be a difficult chat xD
p2p peerblock list, but remember you have to unblock the 7.x.x.x range
Okay thanks, gunna try that now.



---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buggeer View Post
p2p peerblock list, but remember you have to unblock the 7.x.x.x range
I am now having troubles setting it up. I only want it to block the cd key check, buts its blocking loads of other ports stopping some other programs from running.
Not sure if it's possible
You need a real key to host even if its a non cd key server as far as I know, was working with it for several days and thats my conclusion.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?