MPGH Combat Arms Pub hack Dll problem...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Combat Arms Pub hack Dll problem...
When I run the hack and I start Combat Arms it tells me I can't inject dll.

Coud someone help me?
I'm going to tell you this nicely, It's probably patched, a lot of them are. Just wait for an update dude.
Quote Originally Posted by haikaboy View Post
When I run the hack and I start Combat Arms it tells me I can't inject dll.

Coud someone help me?
wow your dumb fool look at hack posts dates dumb@$$ it was probably like 4 months old lol
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
wow your dumb fool look at hack posts dates dumb@$$ it was probably like 4 months old lol
Wow... I'm not his father to defend him but dude... what gives you the right to flame on him?

Want to flame? use the GOD DAM PM button... it's on the stickies you "dumb fool" "dumbass"...

Anyway, yes it got patched long ago.
either patched or it isnt a hack
This hack is patched, it no longer works. Please thank me if I helped! XD
omfg, my friend did this too..so funny XD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us