Server Disconnected - 57475

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Server Disconnected - 57475
HELP! Whenever I go into a game I get "Server Disconnected - 57475" I have verified my game cache and my NAT is open. I can only play League Play. What do i do? Any suggestions? Plus only 3 bots MAX spawn in custom games :/
Quote Originally Posted by mattydude2 View Post
HELP! Whenever I go into a game I get "Server Disconnected - 57475" I have verified my game cache and my NAT is open. I can only play League Play. What do i do? Any suggestions? Plus only 3 bots MAX spawn in custom games :/
Use an XP hack, make yourself level 55.

Then in the barracks: Prestige Mode : (Unlock thing)
And: Fresh Start

Happy Reading
Use the search, so many bloody threads on this shit. Someone needs to sticky ONE of those error threads so everyone else can see it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us