Force Host Tutorial For MP

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by hoot14 View Post
Well heres the thing, you guys could make one if you wanted but with yours you have to wait for people to join but with mine I made a force join tool which makes my match the only match people can join until its full which makes a excellent xp train as I say.
prove it and it's fine.
Else, shhh :P


There are many things we can do this game. (That isn't worth to bother doing)
You already posted one of these why did you post another XD

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Well I could prove it but that would require either making a realese or tutorial and the last thing I need is like 300 servers using force join :P.
Quote Originally Posted by zergood View Post
another way
Great, we just need the Xbox 360 now


---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hoot14 View Post
You already posted one of these why did you post another XD

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Well I could prove it but that would require either making a realese or tutorial and the last thing I need is like 300 servers using force join :P.
Or just a small video with a prove? :P
Im not good with videos but if I find someone who is i'll make one and show you.
Quote Originally Posted by hoot14 View Post
Im not good with videos but if I find someone who is i'll make one and show you.
I will take that as you can't do it then
(Everyone should be able to use Fraps, and take 10-30 sec video clip)

Fraps Sucks, I know. (Just the easiest)

And then upload to YouTube :S
I'll put it as simple as this I can make videos but I cant because I got this malware from the mw2 sections I think it was a aimbot mod, but now whenever I post a video the thing is messed up like there's not colors everything is lines of rainbow when I said find someone who is good enough I ment someone who can either fix this thing that I couldnt even with avg and maleware bites. By the way if you can find a way to fix this video thing I got make a tut please it would realy help .
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Great, we just need the Xbox 360 now
no, i tested it on a PC
I will explain how I found out how to do it not how to do it okay, basicly I made one script for force host okay thats for me but you know those generators people use to make itunes cards and stuff I made something similar mine scans for only adresses that could be someone adress since there are thousands of them. Ex. mine scans all possible addresses for instance mine is 05AA35F8 and it would find that then redirect it to the desired address.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us