Nooby Question -

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nooby Question -
Once you actually have a base, How can you add hacks, such as - Wallhack, full bright etc.

I'd be interested to know, that way I can start making some hacks for the public
I know you have memory base
But u cant add wallhack because the public way patch and send xtrap

Idk if any 1 can help u with wallhack code
...
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
I know you have memory base
But u cant add wallhack because the public way patch and send xtrap

Idk if any 1 can help u with wallhack code
...
for what help? he can do it alone too..
@kareem1111 or what every ur called im using memory wallhack and its not a public way cause im not a leecher @Scynix
Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
for what help? he can do it alone too..
Actually i'm completly useless with coding and have no clue what to do for wallhack or anything.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkWing View Post
Actually i'm completly useless with coding and have no clue what to do for wallhack or anything.
Then learn it. Don't start 'hacking' before knowing how to code.
Giniyat wallhack way patch...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzz BackUp View Post
@kareem1111 or what every ur called im using memory wallhack and its not a public way cause im not a leecher @Scynix
It's public
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
It's public
no in my way
How I know where i need to put the codes? And how it works?
Quote Originally Posted by Supahk View Post
How I know where i need to put the codes? And how it works?
You'll understand it once you learned the basics of programming
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us