Gamehack kicks/bans

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Gamehack kicks/bans
So today I got kicked and banned for gamehack #36. From what I can tell it has to do with closing a program injected in arma while battleye is active. I'm not sure exactly why but it also instantly global bans. It's happened once before to me when I closed survival hack in a lobby. I closed darky's script executor, which I was using on a non battleye server, after I joined a server and was banned. I don't know why it's an instant ban, but it is. Anybody know more about them?
Well you're banned that's all I could think of, you used the hack in the lobby without a bypass which was still active and then you used a command which would be closing the injectors.
you basically had a hack program that was detected open when you joined a BattleEye Server. Therefore you got banned. Dont matter if you use it or not.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us