BSPublicWall Hack

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
I was joking only, hahaha (You believe of what I said to that thread?). Anyway this thread already request to be closed
Quote Originally Posted by okamis View Post
Ohh another guy trying to act mighty on hacks?
Well well , look at his freaking thread. He's asking for hacks lol http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...m-working.html
lame sia
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
I was joking only, hahaha (You believe of what I said to that thread?). Anyway this thread already request to be closed
I didn't believe. I have that hack and it is detected. I want to clear something up here.
I take back my word ; I'm thinking something else again . ---
Once again ; If you want to preview it, then preview it NICELY. E.g, screenshots with prove of the hack is up-to-date.
Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyuri View Post
I personally think that Insane should put a new rule "Threadstarters that constantly previewing / releasing un-tested or not working hack should be banned 3days" or something. ---
Once again ; If you want to preview it, then preview it NICELY. E.g, screenshots with prove of the hack is up-to-date.
Permanent ban would be better ha ha.
And Asuna is fappable..
Guy u all can go see other hack forum for bs *********
Go search for red and green wallhack
Obviously the hack owner has delect the file because of
It had been detected
I have the file but also delect because cannot use arealdy
Use 3 minthen detected if I no wrong the file were dll and full of virus
If u guy don't believe me call him release la see who is noobies

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

http://www.d e s c i p e.net/forum/blackshot-cheats/96422-red-green-wallhack-chams.html
Guy go see
So you still keep the file?
Quote Originally Posted by vincent lin View Post
Guy u all can go see other hack forum for bs *********
Go search for red and green wallhack
Obviously the hack owner has delect the file because of
It had been detected
I have the file but also delect because cannot use arealdy
Use 3 minthen detected if I no wrong the file were dll and full of virus
If u guy don't believe me call him release la see who is noobies

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

http://www.d e s c i p e.net/forum/blackshot-cheats/96422-red-green-wallhack-chams.html
Guy go see
No but I can find my friend

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

So u know who noobies???
Your account will banned because post outside link
Quote Originally Posted by vincent lin View Post
No but I can find my friend

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

So u know who noobies???
My computer is Wins 7 32-bit
Except Rapid Fire not working for it , then what hack still work?
Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post
My computer is Wins 7 32-bit
Except Rapid Fire not working for it , then what hack still work?
My computer is win 7 32-bit(Ultimate
Rapid Fire is working.
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
Its DLL file

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I thought you also have this hack?
Mine not in Box mode . Mind pm me about this hack ?
Closed upon request.
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?