Thumbs upsystem user.ini(loaded)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
system user.ini(loaded)
did u all notice that user.ini in mat system when we all install new mat patch(totd) it disappeared but when we open mat until we chose server I or II(cibmall) the user.ini is created. why,what, and who must have a good idea for this.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr DHack View Post
did u all notice that user.ini in mat system when we all install new mat patch(totd) it disappeared but when we open mat until we chose server I or II(cibmall) the user.ini is created. why,what, and who must have a good idea for this.
system had make a back up reset system, need find out which system is backup thing...
hard find
many u file==
I try delete user.ini and add some command to DefUser.ini when open MAT user.ini was created and it the same function to DefUser.ini
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us