PatchedMagic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4

Posts 226–240 of 352 · Page 16 of 24
Quote Originally Posted by Dasbunneh View Post
I find it EXTREMELY hilarious that before using this wallhack... i would get blamed for banning in EVERY GAME... now that i am using it "Dude your good"... it's funny really... i give up on the series... decide to just have fun tell i get banned... contribute by trying out hacks and posting.... and funny things like this happen... quite hilarious actually...
three periods after every thought, and I thought my english was bad.
only the anti cheat has Benn updated, the anticheat is a different module in the bo2 mp exe. So the engine still have the same addresses
however im not sure what they dit, but i guess some server change
Some servers change but some of them probably stayed the same cause i notice that the hack dont work for some servers i join... >.> but i guess for servers for you guys for some reason works... :/
Quote Originally Posted by King-Orgy View Post
only the anti cheat has Benn updated, the anticheat is a different module in the bo2 mp exe. So the engine still have the same addresses
however im not sure what they dit, but i guess some server change
my bo2 says cannot connect to servers pls try again ??? afte an update i was playing without hacks but not its doesnt connects ?
pls help me when ever i launch bo2 it says notic cannot connect to bo2 servers right now pls try again later ??
i can´t open the program, always i do (run as administrator), it say´s the .dll data is missing of the program, so

whats to do?
Read the 1st Page of the Thread your missing ( install - vcredist_x86.exe ) click and install that... Read the Entire Thread 1st.
Quote Originally Posted by zaboomdoom View Post
can i get banned
Yes of course
Works very well

Thanks.
I tried to test this hack but i couldn't get it working..i did all the steps mentioned in the 1st post.I tried injecting the file as adminstrator while in game and nothing happened? :O
This hack injects into BOII, so it changes your data. most of u will get banned for using it..
Hello forum members,

I used this hack for 2 games about 20 minutes in game and this is the result...
Just press the link for watching the screenshot i made.
I just wanted to warn everyone that it's dangerous ussing this hack because people will report you and you will get banned..
Second i dont care about this bann because i dont like this game,so keep your negative comments to yourself.
In my opion this is the worst cod i ever played,and that's the reason why i went bored so fast and fucked up this game with several hacks.
Hope this helped for the people who really like this game..

imgur: the simple image sharer

http://i.imgur.com/SOMbq.jpg?1
Quote Originally Posted by sjors1982 View Post
Hello forum members,

I used this hack for 2 games about 20 minutes in game and this is the result...
Just press the link for watching the screenshot i made.
I just wanted to warn everyone that it's dangerous ussing this hack because people will report you and you will get banned..
Second i dont care about this bann because i dont like this game,so keep your negative comments to yourself.
In my opion this is the worst cod i ever played,and that's the reason why i went bored so fast and fucked up this game with several hacks.
Hope this helped for the people who really like this game..

imgur: the simple image sharer

http://i.imgur.com/SOMbq.jpg?1
I tried warning you folks, nobody listens to me
and several hacks? fucking up the game?? no wonder you got banned..
I pity you because you were bored and you were hacking LOL thats so sad, I have no words to acknowledge the sadness.
Here's a funny story; 20 minutes ago I was accused for being an Aimbot hacker because I ran around with a shotgun equipped with the laser sight attachment! Lol, fucking noobs need to learn the fucking game before playing. xD
Posts 226–240 of 352 · Page 16 of 24
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?