PatchedMagic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4

Posts 331–345 of 352 · Page 23 of 24
People already making this Hack Really Obvious came into 7 games already and looked at Killcam and Wallhacking making it Way Too Obvious. Stop making it obvious please. and Use At Your Own Risk Guys
I cannot believe it, I got caught red handed using this thing bout a week ago. When half the people on the server called me out on it I simply responded "I am shamed" and quit, not a single one of them reported me and a week later I'm still unbanned . That's some grade A last ditch reverse psychology there.
Well may you have fun playing more games then Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Slyvena View Post
I cannot believe it, I got caught red handed using this thing bout a week ago. When half the people on the server called me out on it I simply responded "I am shamed" and quit, not a single one of them reported me and a week later I'm still unbanned . That's some grade A last ditch reverse psychology there.
Quote Originally Posted by Slyvena View Post
I cannot believe it, I got caught red handed using this thing bout a week ago. When half the people on the server called me out on it I simply responded "I am shamed" and quit, not a single one of them reported me and a week later I'm still unbanned . That's some grade A last ditch reverse psychology there.
nice job ..... its harder to use hacks and make it look legit than it is to just go overboard
which im sure you did......................
nope you fail gj noob
Quote Originally Posted by Slyvena View Post
I cannot believe it, I got caught red handed using this thing bout a week ago. When half the people on the server called me out on it I simply responded "I am shamed" and quit, not a single one of them reported me and a week later I'm still unbanned . That's some grade A last ditch reverse psychology there.
The in-game reporting is only active during intermissions. so there's no reverse psychology dude. All you did was quit and prevent them from reporting you. Which is a tactic I have seen from blatant Wallers and Aimbotters. The interesting thing is though, with this game you take a loss but keep your XP and KDR!!!
everyone don't aim at a wall and follow someone and shoot them they will report you and the ban hammer will fall on top of your head. unless you want to get banned you may do as you please
Quote Originally Posted by bballchamp99 View Post
everyone don't aim at a wall and follow someone and shoot them they will report you and the ban hammer will fall on top of your head. unless you want to get banned you may do as you please
You seriously have your steam profile in your sig on a hacking forum. Wow.
whens version 5 of this hack coming out?
Is that the version 2 of this wall hack? cause version 4 is detected and wont work
Pleas update the hack just incase.
Because the game isnt 21.410.7 anymore its is now 21.410.7

Just telling
Quote Originally Posted by anthonykoning View Post
Pleas update the hack just incase.
Because the game isnt 21.410.7 anymore its is now 21.410.7

Just telling
LOLWUT? perhaps you mean that it is not 21.410.8?
Unfortunate... Does NOT work for me... it says that i have already the latest vcredist_x86.exe
FML I used this, And I got VAC banned. I was doing it alright I didn't show it I were good on hiding it. How did I get banned? Dammnit I guess thats a perma ban FML Just feel like kill my self :/
Quote Originally Posted by Dexwest View Post
FML I used this, And I got VAC banned. I was doing it alright I didn't show it I were good on hiding it. How did I get banned? Dammnit I guess thats a perma ban FML Just feel like kill my self :/
You actually got a VAC ban with the bans on record tag on your profile? or the usual manual ban?

kill yourself over a game? you need some help, perhaps you should take a step back from gaming for a long while
Posts 331–345 of 352 · Page 23 of 24
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?