Quippie Contest

Posts 61–75 of 116 · Page 5 of 8
i win

Oppan Gangnam Style
Once you've pmed me your quippie, that will be your entry into the contest, you cannot change it once you've sent the 1st one, so make sure you try your best.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
And i aint mad
i never said you were
Buzzlightyearrrrrrrr



Also because I thought it would be cool, heres a video of me making it

Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
Buzzlightyearrrrrrrr



Also because I thought it would be cool, heres a video of me making it

nice vid and nice quippie!!
lol, was this buzz lightyear in response to my woody
anyways, I'm considering making a luigi to go with your mario when I get some time.. wondering if I should make a speed art vid too tho..
What do you think?
(also what did you use to record and edit ur speed art vid)
Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


nice vid and nice quippie!!
lol, was this buzz lightyear in response to my woody
anyways, I'm considering making a luigi to go with your mario when I get some time.. wondering if I should make a speed art vid too tho..
What do you think?
(also what did you use to record and edit ur speed art vid)
Yes it was Saw your Woody and I had to do a Buzz
You can do a Luigi if you want I was gonna do it last night but then I decided not to. And I used Youcam... it's built into my Laptop
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


Obviously Paul quippie

Nice pic of you paul
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post



Nice pic of you paul
me != german you silly
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
WE CAN DO MOAR DEN JUAN?!???


QUIBRAHAM LINCOLN


QUIBUS CHRIST


@Dave84311 @arunforce @Shane
you can share some in this thread, but if u wanna be in the contest u have to pm me 1 of your best quippie
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
WE CAN DO MOAR DEN JUAN?!???


QUIBRAHAM LINCOLN



QUIBUS CHRIST


@Dave84311 @arunforce @Shane
cross looks like a swastika
Quote Originally Posted by Gab's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2
#2[/URL]7002922]

you can share some in this thread, but if u wanna be in the contest u have to pm me 1 of your best quippie
I'm going with my first Quippie, just because I lub Ghost.


---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post


you can share some in this thread, but if u wanna be in the contest u have to pm me 1 of your best quippie
I'm going with my first Quippie, just because I lub Ghost.
made this for fun
Need inspiration for an interesting quippie??

WHY NOT ZOIDBERG?

Posts 61–75 of 116 · Page 5 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?