SolvedCrossFire Philippines Problem

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Philippines Problem
What to do if I only get 1 - 15 FPS ?
GameBoosters doesn't help.

But does GameBoosters help even a little ?
oh .. UPGRADE your videocard drivers ..// to be able to get high FPS ,,, ...
Yes, it helps but depends on your videocard drivers?
Quote Originally Posted by alexisbetco08 View Post
oh .. UPGRADE your videocard drivers ..// to be able to get high FPS ,,, ...
How ? I am using Advanced System Care and then when I choose Driver Update, it only says Congratulations ! You have the latest Drivers !
Upgrade your video/graphics card or buy a new PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Upgrade your video/graphics card or buy a new PC.
I said how to upgade my video/graphic cards ?_?
By downloading ?? Lol... ?
I don't know really , I guess yes by downloading .
Google it
2 weeks no reply.
closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?