QuestionDD when not using hacks?

PollBan Risk
4 votes
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DD when not using hacks?
Ok. I'll put it plain and simple. If I were to make an account, "hack" with it up to SSG3 and then say I wanted to purchase one of the NX boxes and STOP hacking (on that account) Forever. What would be the chances of me getting banned after I stop hacking completely and never inject on that account again?
If you are hacking on an undetected hack and nobody reported you (eg you weren't visibly hacking) then you'll be fine.
If you were rage hacking you'll most likely be banned.
If you were using a detected hack then most likely nexon will catch up to you.

Here's a tip, use an UD hack, get to the rank desired and then wait a week to see if anything happens to your account.
If it doesn't then you are most likely clear, we wouldn't want you wasting money now would we?
The reason I ask is that I've already made a guild, and the only hack I used on the account was chams for two days, The ones you made with your Redux hotkey hack That had the norecoil, but I only used the Chams, so nobody could officially see me hacking. However the sale ends on the 26th.... I wanted to buy a perm spec, just for the helluvit, and was thinking of legiting since the only reason I hacked was to get up to high enough to use NX Credit.. (Oh the Irony...Hacking a game to give them my munny.) I don't think I Caused any uproar, or anything like that.

I guess I'll give it till this afternoon after I get back from the store, if I'm not banned then I guess I should be Ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Bryanluke56 View Post
The reason I ask is that I've already made a guild, and the only hack I used on the account was chams for two days, The ones you made with your Redux hotkey hack That had the norecoil, but I only used the Chams, so nobody could officially see me hacking. However the sale ends on the 26th.... I wanted to buy a perm spec, just for the helluvit, and was thinking of legiting since the only reason I hacked was to get up to high enough to use NX Credit.. (Oh the Irony...Hacking a game to give them my munny.) I don't think I Caused any uproar, or anything like that.

I guess I'll give it till this afternoon after I get back from the store, if I'm not banned then I guess I should be Ok.
Fair enough, in that case good luck with it. Stick to using my hacks, cipher once a day and rename the dll to something like "djdjdfjdfsjdfsns.dll" and you should be alright.
Very low risk.
its ok,as long as you think you didn't do something that could get you banned for sure such as hacking like a idiot.
It is the exact same probability if you didn't by the nx, not getting banned after buying nx is just speculation.
I didn't say that buying the NX would change the outcome of the possible ban. I've already used the NX card and I havn't been banned yet.
I've ceased hacking on said account, and I've yet to have any reports / ban threats / warnings sent to that account, so I think I'm going to be just fine.

I was simply asking the chances of getting banned using only chams in a closet hack- style, more or less.
Also, keep your KD down low. If you have reports + high KD, Nexon will probably swing the hammer in hopes of you making a new account and feeding them cash.
don't hack so hard.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us