Zea's Hack ( about REMOVALS )

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Zea's Hack ( about REMOVALS )
Hello, I am pretty new here... soo .... I download Zea's hack only because of the removals ( fog, smoke, shadow, etc. ). But it dissapoints me that shadow removal doesn't work... my computer is slow so I need to put on low. I want it on medium so the fog will be less and I can snipe better. But I lag like hell in medium. ( I am a recon ).

Is there anything that I can do to remove shadows??

Thanks in advance =)))
I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking. If the remove shadows does not work in-game, then that part of the hack is broken and you can do nothing until Zea comes out with a new hack. Even if you turn the shadows off, the game will still probably lag in medium because your computer is trying to produce more detail from a system that doesn't have enough power to do so. The only thing you can do to take away the lag is get a new computer, because if you can't even play the game on medium without lag you're either on an older computer or a cheaper laptop.
That is sad...I need to buy a new PC... Anyway, thank you minc3 for your time
Es nesaprotu
You might only need a new video card. If you don't mind sharing your PC specs I can help you determine if a new video card would fix the issue. Its a whole lot cheaper to spend $50 on a video card so you can play this game.

Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run. In Run type "dxdiag.exe" (no quotes). Wait until the bar in the bottom left fills up, then click "Save all information." Save the text file to your desktop and upload it here as an attachment. I will be able to see if a video card will help you be able to run the game.
Ok im confused my specs are less than your and i run the game on high lag free. Try running iobit game booster and idk doing an occasional disc defragment and clean up would help you

Oh and you dont want to remove shadows to see further you need to remove fog to see further
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?