request sig

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
request sig
Main Text/Name:Omgitsasabotage
Sub Text/Quote:A dream
Size:Around the size of my sigs below
Style:anythings good
Theme:Nazi
Colour:blackish blueish
Image/Render:image here
Other Information:Add in some extra designs of white swirls,

but like spiky swirls...

If completed i'll award +rep
You didnt read the rules did you... Cock suckers cant make sig requests... Sorry bud
Awww fuck that...

Ok mod close this thread...
Nice image btw. And sucks to be a cocksucker huh?
Yea I think i'll quit...
Whaha
I'll do it for you.
Neo-Nazi's 4 life mate.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Whaha
I'll do it for you.
Neo-Nazi's 4 life mate.
If you make a sig for a cock sucker, Dave makes you a cock sucker. Thats how sp4rtan became a cs. Wanna take that risk??
Lol i'm just gonna quit CS.
Not worth it...
Ok ok ok , I was lying. LOL trolling you bud.

Sorry.
I don't give a fuck.
Neo-Nazi's help each other ;p
obama lol look at the link :

[html]http://www.culturejamforlife.com/nobama2008/images/hitler.jpg[/html]
I saw it. :0

Martin your not a neo nazi. Your a baby back bitch jigaboo.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Your a baby back bitch jigaboo.

So am I.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I saw it. :0

Martin your not a neo nazi. Your a baby back bitch jigaboo.
Ah fuck you ******.
White Power.
Nab make meh an obama siggeh.

You got an msn?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us