UnhappyExcluded from the servers.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Excluded from the servers.
Hi all.
Today I started bo2 trought steam, and when im in the menu of bo2 a message appeared:
Error: your account has been excluded from the servers of bo2.
Quickly i close the game, and steam dont say to that the VAC status is registred or something.... In my account information says that im not banned...
I dont hack in bo2, i promise!
My answer is if someone have a solution or a VAC disabler...i only can play the campaing....
Repeat, and i dont HACK!
then what are u doing here if ur not a hacker?
if this just happened, wait untill tomorrow and check VAC status.. if it says ur banned, then thats it... even if u didnt hack u cant remove VAC banns
good luck
Please do not mislead him. Black Ops 2 does not dish out VAC bans, only TAC so your VAC status has nothing to do with this.

@OP
You were most likely banned for trying some kind of cheat and just won't admit it. Get a new account, buy a new game and play legit this time if you don't like being banned. That is your solution.
YEAH RIGHT I ALSO DON'T HACK BUT I LIKE IT HERE SO THAT'S THE REASON I'M COMING HERE...HAHAHAHA
Quote Originally Posted by sjors1982 View Post
YEAH RIGHT I ALSO DON'T HACK BUT I LIKE IT HERE SO THAT'S THE REASON I'M COMING HERE...HAHAHAHA
Don't act like a smartass and actually help the OP instead of giving useless comments just for attention

OP: Try uninstalling then reinstalling the game, should work then.
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


Don't act like a smartass and actually help the OP instead of giving useless comments just for attention

OP: Try uninstalling then reinstalling the game, should work then.
Kid your account has been banned 12 times already so keep the comment to yourself..
it might be some people have reported u for boosting or using violated language, then ur bann doenst apear on steam but it is only for 2-3 days
i don't think your banned if u where banned it would say could not connect or you have been banned sooooo....

Just wait a few days and if it does not work then your banned learn from ur mistakes if ur banned and don't hack again!
go an see ur steam settings if you are banned you go to see a message on your vac status , but if you still having the same problem you can contact steam support
Funny how VAC does not load in BO2 yet everyone suggests to check the VAC status. And I would think people would research before posting. OP got manually banned by TreyArch for being too stupid to cheat legitly.
What themisterniceguy said, Someone has probably reported you for an offensive emblem/boosting etc. You are most likely banned for about 1-2 weeks, and your stats will be reset and so will titless etc.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us