LightbulbPatchedBO2 Multi Tool

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
BO2 Multi Tool
BO2 Multi Tool

Heres my second release in this section. Credits @MarkHC for some of the addresses else to me for coding and actually making it. I think the "unlimited UAV" address might be wrong though (not sure if it's undetectable so use it at your own risk!). You wont get banned using UAV unless your making it obvious you have it.




...and remember to thank if this helped

BO2 Multi Tool_mpgh.net.zip155 KB · 654 downloads Scanning…
hi. This attachment has not been approved !!!!!
If you use everything but the unlimited UAV, is this bannable?
I doubt it. That is what I think.
/Approved

Inb4, Unlimited UAV will NOT work
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
/Approved

Inb4, Unlimited UAV will NOT work
Thought so
first run hack or run game?
Quote Originally Posted by zarpas View Post
first run hack or run game?
Anything you like
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
Reading or writing to the games memory is undetected
How?

People got banned in BO1 for using external hacks.
(just took ages :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


How?

People got banned in BO1 for using external hacks.
(just took ages :P)
I'm talking about the basics, not that advanced. And I'm referring to MW3 just so you know...
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
I'm talking about the basic addresses related functions.
Reading the players coordinates and what weapon they are using.
I think this go under your "functions" :S
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Reading the players coordinates and what weapon they are using.
I think this go under your "functions" :S
I don't see the point of this anymore why does everyone have to spam my threads?
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
I don't see the point of this anymore why does everyone have to spam my threads?
Well, because you start to "argue" / complain about peoples comment ?
And sometimes, you say things. That "force" people to reply?
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
Reading or writing to the games memory is undetected as everyone knows

How true is this if you go for only no-fog and full-bright? (Considering from what I've read the BO2 anti-cheat system is "scary"?)
Quote Originally Posted by titsfire View Post
How true is this if you go for only no-fog and full-bright? (Considering from what I've read the BO2 anti-cheat system is "scary"?)
These are basic functions. You shouldn't know since your a newbie lololol
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?