Problem with Gibbed save editor (

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with Gibbed save editor (
Hello
I have strange problem with editor, from the beginning, editor worked pretty well but now I can’t even start save editor because somehow it crashes, even if I have updated my framework.
This is error signature from my windows XP:
EventType : clr20r3 P1 : gibbed.borderlands2.saveedit.exe P2 : 1.0.0.0
P3 : 50a395da P4 : mscorlib P5 : 4.0.0.0 P6 : 4ba1da6f P7 : 3aa5
P8 : 4 P9 : pszqoadhx1u5zahbhohghldgiy4qixhx

I'm using 133r and I have updated borderlands (with all DLC's)
Well, I hope you guys can help me, because I'm tired of searching for solution.
Regards
Lukash
uninstall framework 4, and reinstall it.
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

ProtoBuf.ProtoException: Unexpected boolean value

at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadBoolean()

at proto_18(Object , ProtoReader )

at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.S erializers.IProtoSerializer.Read(Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize(Int32 key, Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadTypedObject(Object value, Int32 key, ProtoReader reader, Type type)

at proto_2(Object , ProtoReader )

at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.S erializers.IProtoSerializer.Read(Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize(Int32 key, Object value, ProtoReader source)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore(ProtoReade r reader, Type type, Object value, Boolean noAutoCreate)

at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize(Stream source, Object value, Type type, SerializationContext context)

at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Deserialize[T](Stream source)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.SaveFile.Deseriali ze(Stream input, DeserializeSettings settings)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClassc.<ReadSave>b__6()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
this the error i get
I tried uninstall Framework 4.0 and then install it again but I still can't launch GSE. :/ And yes, I have the correct version of save editor. Any suggestion what happened to GSE? It was working fine few days and now it crashes at launch.
Lukash
I was talking to imapwnjoo about SE's revision

You may better post at the blog I linked before. It's the creator's one
Their are only two possible things I can say to do is to; First is to completely throw away that old "Gibbed's Save Editor", download it again here "Heres The Link", And if you run that program without running it as an Administrator their might be issues especially with Windows XP. Even now with the Windows 7 that I use I always run every program as an Administrator.

The second thing I would do is right click the Gibbed Save Editor Program, to go Properties, Compatibility, and changing the Service Pack to 3 or even 2 for Windows XP, And at the bottom it will say "Run this program as an Administrator", Check that box and click apply. Once that's done just double click on the program and see if it works now.

If those did not help you please PM asap and Ill work on getting you an answer my friend.
i am still having a problem with gibbed after uninstalling and reinstalling all programs. i keep getting this error message.
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHe lper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.Imp ortData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
what do i do?
Thanks, i hadn't even considered updating it
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us