LightbulbWTTLooking for a group of members [Super Easy] [Quick Cash]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for a group of members [Super Easy] [Quick Cash]
I am looking for a group of 10-30 members who are interested in earning $10-$100. Easiest job you'll find

What is required:
Be able to work for 3 minutes a day for 5 days.
Act mature
What isn't required:
Any form of investment
Age limit

Payment via PayPal

If you are interested send me a PM or post a comment below.

Edit: This is 100% whitehat and safe
Might want to provide some clarity here, $10-$100 each or in total?
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Might want to provide some clarity here, $10-$100 each or in total?
Ofcourse, $10,- each . You can earn more as 100$ if you want but thats up to your method of spreading this when you got it
I am interested.
Will we contact each other via skype ?
I prefer skype.
Im in, If its not legal im out
I'm in as well,
I know that I'm a new user, But you gotta start somewhere.
i'm in :P
I am in

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Tell us more about it though
Im interested, pls add me on skype: cooler1209.
Im in, lets see the details.
Well, if u are taking more members, count me in
Interested, Skype: D3V1L275
Same as Arii, if this is legal, count me in. (Skype: rugerty100) If not, bye.

EDIT: I see your whitehat comment, but just saying the legality thing to be clear.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?