SolvedWhat do I do with LTB files?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What do I do with LTB files?
I downloaded a mod.ltb where to i put it to make it work?
Well for one, you might want to convert it to an LTA file and check it out. If you could tell us what it is supposed to do we could help you out a lot more.

I wouldn't mind helping you if you add it as an attachment so I could look at it.

However, right now all mods except for texture mods aren't working unless you know a bypass that hasn't been released.
It's an "All machine guns to miniguns" .ltb file. Theres a few of them. If i remember correctly, about a year and a half ago you were supposed to inject them at game start, right? I couldn't find a .ltb injector though... soo yea.
Quote Originally Posted by BobTheTenth View Post
It's an "All machine guns to miniguns" .ltb file. Theres a few of them. If i remember correctly, about a year and a half ago you were supposed to inject them at game start, right? I couldn't find a .ltb injector though... soo yea.
Model swaps have been patched, you'll have to find a bypass
There is no working bypass. Your file cannot be used.
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?