ExclamationHow to decrease you risk of a Ban, while cheating.

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Made me ? Look at my sig. Thats all the explanation i got after logging in and noticing that my avvy is gone.
And BF3 and BO II are giving VIPs a hard time
Well that was very nice of them.
I have been using a VIP hack since MW2, and i have not received a ban in any of the games i play (I have this lifetime package thing *__* )

IN teh BO2 section of the site though, around 20-30 people have been banned since release of the BO2 hack about 10-14 days ago.

Of course I have the BO2 hack, but I only got it for a month, and I use it on a second account.

I'm just seeing how long it takes to get banned when looking legit.

(I have a 1.4 KDR)

But someone was telling me you get banned if your Combat Record has ridiculous scores and shit. There is a big-time youtuber (PC Player) who has 5.4 KDR ratio, he streams everyday, get constant 100+ kill games etc. He hasn't been banned yet. And of course he has been reported like a gazillion times.
Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
I have been using a VIP hack since MW2, and i have not received a ban in any of the games i play (I have this lifetime package thing *__* )

IN teh BO2 section of the site though, around 20-30 people have been banned since release of the BO2 hack about 10-14 days ago.

Of course I have the BO2 hack, but I only got it for a month, and I use it on a second account.

I'm just seeing how long it takes to get banned when looking legit.

(I have a 1.4 KDR)

But someone was telling me you get banned if your Combat Record has ridiculous scores and shit. There is a big-time youtuber (PC Player) who has 5.4 KDR ratio, he streams everyday, get constant 100+ kill games etc. He hasn't been banned yet. And of course he has been reported like a gazillion times.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


The paid hacks are most likely not less detectable. Reports are very effective and TAC seems very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Im part of 2 big VIP sites and all ur seeing is people getting banned on BO II ...
Well damn >.< Thanks for the info guys
guess i will just have to wait and see how it all plays out without the new TAC thing, hopefully things like colored models won't be detected lol

Thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_MK View Post
Well damn >.< Thanks for the info guys
guess i will just have to wait and see how it all plays out without the new TAC thing, hopefully things like colored models won't be detected lol

Thanks again
if someone decrypts the models ....
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
if someone decrypts the models ....
What he said lol @Slaytanic
ty
top share thanks
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us