Your opinios
Hi i would like to tell MY opinions about the Minion lehsyrus, i dont like him and really think that hes not contributing with anything but his bad attidude.
I like Prepix and the other minions at this section. Lehsyrus is highly disrespectfull and "looking" down at the other members of this section, and thinking that just because he is a minion he can say and do whatever he wants to do. I can not still find the reason whyy he is still here and would like the upper sraffs to reconsider hes position at this section.
Sincerly Me
This is not my main account here...
I like Prepix and the other minions at this section. Lehsyrus is highly disrespectfull and "looking" down at the other members of this section, and thinking that just because he is a minion he can say and do whatever he wants to do. I can not still find the reason whyy he is still here and would like the upper sraffs to reconsider hes position at this section.
Sincerly Me
This is not my main account here...
