SolvedHow to decrease laggy on Minecraft??

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to decrease laggy on Minecraft??
Hello, im playing minecraft but seems stuck and laggy ,,who cant help?

PC Requirement

Windows XP 32 bit
512 mb RAM [ FUCK damn ]
ATi Radeon X500


ASAP... arh lagg
/moved this belongs in the help section.
Use optifine, use game booster, reduce the amount of CPU usage by closing unncessary programs that are open at the same time. Turn down your view distance, basically just play around with your video settings and turn down most of the stuff. What you should really do is upgrade your ram, a stick of ram that's 2 gb would be enough if you're just playing minecraft, shouldn't cost much.
Woods is right.
Ugh, 512MB of RAM.
I can't imagine what you have to deal with.
I wish you luck on upgrading your system!
Yeah, you need a nice ideal amount of 2GB. 512RAM won't get you anywhere, especially when playing Minecraft. My desktop that I'm using currently is a piece of shit, but luckily, it's able to play MC. I have 2GB RAM and to play the game smoothly I have to play on these settings:

Tiny Vision
Minimal Particles
No Bobble (when you walk)
Clouds (depends yes/no)
Smooth lighting OFF

basically in general, everything is either at it's lowest setting, or it's off. You can try using something as a game booster like @crex said, or Optifine along with playing on all of your lowest settings, but if that doesn't work most likely you should look into upgrading your system (RAM specifically).
/solved .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us