Cod4 Jaegerbomb Aimbot + more hack Error pls help!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cod4 Jaegerbomb Aimbot + more hack Error pls help!
well i download jaegerbomb hack for cod4 and when i try to run it i get an error the picture is at the bottem of this topic please help me. i run it as admin and i still get the error ,
ty
help cod4 hack error.JPGattachment deleted · 232 downloads before removal
I get the same issue, i use to know how to fix this, but i forget. :|
That happened to me for somethine else. I think all I had to do to fix it was redownload it. I'm not sure if it will work but it's worth a shot.
go to your avg if you have it go to components and resident shield and at the bottom lick the box that says activate and make sure it is un checked and then save changes that should work if not i don't now??
you have to click with the right bottom and click on open as... and set like an administrator... it will run
Is Jaegerbomb Aimbot Undetected?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?