CW BUG ( Invisible Bug )

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CW BUG ( Invisible Bug )
How do you do the cw invisible bug , ive seen people doing it
What do you mean ?
It Means That In Clan War Other Players Cant See You But You Can See Them And Even Kill them So :P They Cant See You They Cannot Kill You :P :P :P
I found new glitch that can go into wall :P
how?? 0 hp?
Quote Originally Posted by nickxon01 View Post
I found new glitch that can go into wall :P
Quote Originally Posted by nickxon01 View Post
I found new glitch that can go into wall :P
Yeah,I also saw it,how to do that?can teach?
Quote Originally Posted by toolengzai View Post
How do you do the cw invisible bug , ive seen people doing it
Maybe you lag beacause lag can cause people cant see
I did this once accidentally before. Didn't do anything special to make it happen though.
Wow , nice glitch . Share it please
no. every body can do it.. just rejoin game at first match game..
Could someone pass me a cheat engine undetectable? I'll do one in respow, and even a shovel invisibility.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?