LightbulbPatchedBO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


Not my fault I cant play the game
I'm confused... How can it not be your fault if it is your program? :s
If you don't have the game, why even create this? It's like asking people to take the risk for you while you havent try it to confirm whether it's detectable or not. But I'm sure its detectable anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by amboit123 View Post
If you don't have the game, why even create this? It's like asking people to take the risk for you while you havent try it to confirm whether it's detectable or not. But I'm sure its detectable anyway.
Even if I could play the game, I wouldn't risk myself getting banned since I paid so much for it (you'd do the same) :P

As far as I'm concerned, it's undetected, haven't seen anyone say they got banned YET.

And if you don't want to use it then you don't have to (:


---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NadeHouse View Post
I'm confused... How can it not be your fault if it is your program? :s
Good question, but I don't know why the game wont work on my PC ):


---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ryankinzz View Post
Didn't work :/
Try to run it as administrator (;


---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nixniz View Post
BAN HAMMER !
.
i object to your rank system, mr amboit123, as i am not a advanced member
Long live CoD and long live steam..
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Ban is perma
And using things in public like ... Infrared, its kind of obvious ...
And whats the point of releasing Draw FPS, FoV ?
And crosshair is kind of extremely risky ...
Thats a noob view of it, everything is optional, it's there if you need it :|
Can someone please get this 14 year old off this website...all he does is make crappy hacks that dont even work and most of them are made from someone elses source. Seriously, you make a hack for a game that you don't own and you release it without knowing if it even works...
Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
Can someone please get this 14 year old off this website...all he does is make crappy hacks that dont even work and most of them are made from someone elses source. Seriously, you make a hack for a game that you don't own and you release it without knowing if it even works...
1. I can find the addresses, I mostly use my own addresses. Sometimes when I'm too lazy I use already posted addresses.
2. I own my own copy of the game, but it won't work properly (meaning the menus wont show for find game and all) so I'll reinstall it tonight (might work after that).
3. When I do get the addresses, I test them in cheat engine if their read correctly.
4. You do not contribute, so stop complaining please.
5. It's not for you or anyone to decide what I do
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


1. I can find the addresses, I mostly use my own addresses. Sometimes when I'm too lazy I use already posted addresses.
2. I own my own copy of the game, but it won't work properly (meaning the menus wont show for find game and all) so I'll reinstall it tonight (might work after that).
3. When I do get the addresses, I test them in cheat engine if their read correctly.
4. You do not contribute, so stop complaining please.
5. It's not for you or anyone to decide what I do
It's a complete waste of time for anyone that actually downloaded this. Just like "your" MW3 ESP where you changed a "bunch" of stuff and all you changed was the freakin taskbar and exe icon...
Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
It's a complete waste of time for anyone that actually downloaded this. Just like "your" MW3 ESP where you changed a "bunch" of stuff and all you changed was the freakin taskbar and exe icon...
I won't bother with you any longer .
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


1. I can find the addresses, I mostly use my own addresses. Sometimes when I'm too lazy I use already posted addresses.
2. I own my own copy of the game, but it won't work properly (meaning the menus wont show for find game and all) so I'll reinstall it tonight (might work after that).
3. When I do get the addresses, I test them in cheat engine if their read correctly.
4. You do not contribute, so stop complaining please.
5. It's not for you or anyone to decide what I do
Sure, Most of the addresses might be yours... But you could easily have used someones program, or memory reader. We all rely upon each other that's how hacking gets better, easier and more enjoyable. But I do agree you should test your addresses, and your program. Which leads me to this. How did you test your addresses in cheat engine if your game is not functioning correctly? I'm not accusing anyone just trying to understand is all.

oh and btw Hi!!!!

:P
Quote Originally Posted by sullydude View Post
Sure, Most of the addresses might be yours... But you could easily have used someones program, or memory reader. We all rely upon each other that's how hacking gets better, easier and more enjoyable. But I do agree you should test your addresses, and your program. Which leads me to this. How did you test your addresses in cheat engine if your game is not functioning correctly? I'm not accusing anyone just trying to understand is all.

oh and btw Hi!!!!

:P
Thank you, finally someone actually said something meaningful, unlike others who just flame.
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


Thank you, finally someone actually said something meaningful, unlike others who just flame.
I try my best

I agree as well. When I release my MW3 hack, I expect bugs and complaints, I just hope there will be constructive comments. Something like... "You should add 'God Mode'" <---- Just an example Good job on the release by the way. Just get those bugs fixed, and have someone test for you, if you prefer not to. Some of those things are pretty cool. Keep it up!
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?