SolvedVip Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Vip Hack
Hey Temperr When Will Rokyu Release THe Vip hack for Cf EU ?
He wont. Its just a strategy for begging thanks....saying "I will release a VIP" and earn thanks and reputation
Quote Originally Posted by Ju5[+]4rOn View Post
He wont. Its just a strategy for begging thanks....saying "I will release a VIP" and earn thanks and reputation
I will release VIP hack, not him! (ty and rep)
All please make hacks for CF NA cause it more popular and tks
CF NA already has a lot of hacks, CF EU doesn't have any for a way too long time
try learn making hacks with youtube an google. or be patient
Pretty much soon , stop asking.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?