SolvedEditing a folders properties

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Editing a folders properties
I have a vague idea of how to do it, but I'd like some more opinions.
Is there anyway to edit a folders properties to where its un-archiveable.
ie. 7zip, win rar
Basically I want to make a folder not have the option to be compressed.
Explained this the best way I know, any ideas?
I don't think that it is actually up to the folder... but windows context menus, etc. (I believe)
I agree with bruno. The folder is just an directory and thus holds no weight in preventing it from being archived. If you'd like to prevent your program from being zipped and sent out to other people, make an authentication system that uses unique pc codes.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?