Minecraft Mod Manager

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Mod Manager
Well hello there MPGH, hopefully I'm posting this in the correct area. I would like to request a mod manager for minecraft. I've seen all the epic launchers and custom coded stuff and wanted to know if any of you guys could make me a custom mod manager. I already know about the other ones on the official forum but screw them. :P You guys can make better ones. I hope you guys can make me one!
You failed to mention what kind of mods you would like incorporated. ._.
I don't code by if anyone does plan on fulfilling your request, they're going to need to know.
I don't want mods incorporated, rather a way for me to add my own mods to the game easily.
So just a recap, I would like to request a mod manager in general that can enable/disable mods by click and create multiple instances. Something that preferably does not work like or look like Magic Launcher.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us