How to use Rapidfire Hack

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Can anyone help me please? I did exactly what the tutorial said to do but they say there is an error... thanks
Quote Originally Posted by thelilone View Post
Can anyone help me please? I did exactly what the tutorial said to do but they say there is an error... thanks
Not everybody works .
win xp 32bit could it work?
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
I use different hack file,only 5 five guns,to me,every time i do it it works perfectly. No prob for me.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

You guys want me post my tutorial ?
I want you to post it
Wow actaully works thanks!
i still cant work ... sad

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

he using which rapid fire???Someone can give me link?
rapid still working meh?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?