Commissioning a Hoodie

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Commissioning a Hoodie
It's been a while since I've been here, was hoping I might get some info here since I trust you guys.

I was wondering where it would be possible or whom I might ask to commission a Vanellope hoodie that is accurate to the movie. I'm trying to get a gift for a friend, but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells it or can make it (accurately of course). If anyone knows, I would appreciate it very much.

And if not, catch me up to drift, I've been dead for a while bros.
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
Well then I sound like a retard fuck then. I'm trying to see if anyone knows where I can find a person who can make custom hoodies.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?