UnhappyMCpatcher Mods

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
MCpatcher Mods
Hi. I'm just wonder what mods work with MCpatcher and what you have to download with them. I dont know how to get any except TooManyItems. and i wanna get more. please help.
Quote Originally Posted by superpiggy1913 View Post
Hi. I'm just wonder what mods work with MCpatcher and what you have to download with them. I dont know how to get any except TooManyItems. and i wanna get more. please help.
This belongs in the help section, I understand why you'd post this in the mods section but it's help request so, it's help.
/moved
And MCpatcher works with mostly anything I think. But for anyone who uses MCpatcher, I'd suggest to just use Optifine, it's like MCpatcher except with extended advanced graphic settings.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us