New, have questions

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
New, have questions
Hello there,
I am completely new to cod.
I'm sure you all get sick of the newbies coming on here asking "HELP! WHAT DO I DO AND HOW DO I DO IT"??? but i am sry , got to start somewhere.

Some of my questions are,

Is this site intended for all call of duty black ops for play station 3, cp, and xbox or just pc? ( I only have the game for PS3)

A basic idea of what can and can not be done on multiplayer?

Can i donate and or Pay for 1 on 1 "how too" help for learning / assistance or what have you?

As i am color blind to most color's i am looking on how to mod my multiplayer game mode so i can tell the difference between enemy and allies as well as anything else I may could have fun doing and any advantage i can get.

Thx,
Rog.
This section is for PC Hacks only. There is a Console Game Hacking Section. Although, hacks for CoD on Consoles are quite rare...

If you need assistance for anything you can ask any Administrator/Moderator for Help.

Regards.

/Thread Closed
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?