Question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Question
Trying to make some crossfire hacks with VB6, But when I start up cheat engine and then Crossfire the game crashes with an error from NProtect.
Do I need a UCE? I never had this problem when I tried to make hacks for warrock with VB6 even though warrock has a better security system.
It shouldn't matter the language you use but if you have a hack put together perhaps it's your method of activation and nProtect (GameGuard?) is owning it. I don't even have a working hack for CrossFire yet it takes some extra work I'm not sure I could help you without give aways you wouldn't understand but maybe you can google or search here 'cuz I see a lot of people find cheap ways around it temporarily.
Omg i Understand NOTHING about this i am new in visual basic i need help self
i would help you
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us