OutdatedZombie stat hack get 1 in the world

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Zombie stat hack get 1 in the world
Credit to @Jorndel for his c# trainer class!
I have had this for a long time now but i'm going to release this because I don't like the game anymore, because there is only about 15,000 people that play with zombie and multiplayer combined. If you want the memory address for this pm me and I will give them to you, I really don't think you will get banned for this as I have been number 1 for about 2 weeks now. To get this to work you have to put the amount of what ever you want then start a solo match and down your self
Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ce2f...is/1354216488/
Ryankinzz.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Ryankinzz_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 114 downloads Scanning…
looks nice
Quote Originally Posted by ryankinzz View Post
I have had this for a long time now but i'm going to release this because I don't like the game anymore, because there is only about 15,000 people that play with zombie and multiplayer combined. If you want the memory address for this pm me and I will give them to you, I really don't think you will get banned for this as I have been number 1 for about 2 weeks now.
Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ce2f...is/1354216488/
Ryankinzz.zip - Jotti's malware scan

woah woah woah wait. you forgot to rename 'Form1' in Microsoft Visual Studio :b

and credit @Jorndel xD
Quote Originally Posted by 777jay View Post
woah woah woah wait. you forgot to rename 'Form1' in Microsoft Visual Studio :b
I was to lazy to do that xD
/Approved

Inb4, you forgot to credit @Jorndel
can u add ranks with that? like if u put much kills^^
Quote Originally Posted by mewgeta View Post
can u add ranks with that? like if u put much kills^^
I dont know how to do it
Gateboy, you are in MPGH, are you gonna run around in threads trying to get people banned?
where u banned? and that is why you are giving us this?
Quote Originally Posted by xdream3 View Post
where u banned? and that is why you are giving us this?
nope im not banned
This look very good, im trying this!
This is really risky, you might get banned because you can jump from 9001 to the first in the global.
You need to add headshots btw
Quote Originally Posted by dagamerash View Post
You need to add headshots btw
I don't think i'll be adding anything else you can make your own and add headshots
Quote Originally Posted by ryankinzz View Post
I don't think i'll be adding anything else you can make your own and add headshots
I was only suggesting, no need to bite my head off
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?