West ancient

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
West ancient
What mobs can we skip on West Ancient Armory?
none, i tried countless possibilities but no one working 10x entering and save different possible location but didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by pointph View Post
none, i tried countless possibilities but no one working 10x entering and save different possible location but didn't work
Why not farm at DFB? Though I noticed recently that it doesn't spawn any RCs anymore. Is it just me or am i just unlucky?

Good thing I don't need to farm though, I was able to stock a lot of gems before the other stupid hack users made a mess on publicly flaunting the hack and the RC exploit. >_<
Quote Originally Posted by dnestbank View Post
Why not farm at DFB? Though I noticed recently that it doesn't spawn any RCs anymore. Is it just me or am i just unlucky?

Good thing I don't need to farm though, I was able to stock a lot of gems before the other stupid hack users made a mess on publicly flaunting the hack and the RC exploit. >_<
nope the RC is still there but they Decrease the % of Spawn after the main. i encounter the RC several times but its always gone when im trying to open it... 1 hour farming today and got only 1 real RC.
mine was testing the location of the location of real rc in west, i've done saving coordinates but i didn't make it right.
its true may be they just decrease the chance of RC in DFB hahaha
any coordinate on this dungeon?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us