WTSSteam Wallet Guide

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


hmm ..
Add me on skype and we'll talk about it ..
its a steam account with TQH humble (no sr3) idk mang.
Quote Originally Posted by 4chan View Post


its a steam account with TQH humble (no sr3) idk mang.
May I see the Link?
Is it blackhat? Is there a possibility of getting banned?
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Is it blackhat? Is there a possibility of getting banned?
I dunno .. I never got any reports from my customers of Being Banned my this Method ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


I dunno .. I never got any reports from my customers of Being Banned my this Method ..
When i search on skype for Symmetrical i only get 1 which does not have a image
add me please: Cheap.Accounts
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
When i search on skype for Symmetrical i only get 1 which does not have a image
add me please: Cheap.Accounts
Addded .. I don't know why you guys can't find me on Skype ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Addded .. I don't know why you guys can't find me on Skype ..
Your skype name is aj_mirza25
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Your skype name is aj_mirza25
Oh .. Really
I didnt logout is a while ..


---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

New OFFER!!
Need Someone to Verify my Paypal Account For Me !!
Requirements .. You Have to Be Canadian ..
and If you Verified it successfully
I'll Give you This Guide!!
I went first, no problems with this guy.

I will give complete ebook review as soon as i inspected it completely
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
I went first, no problems with this guy.

I will give complete ebook review as soon as i inspected it completely
Well .. Ok
Enjoy the Guide
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Well .. Ok
Enjoy the Guide
I have far cry 1,2 and more games offical cd keys (non steam) but works with ubisoft website these are legit keys if you want ?
Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
I have far cry 1,2 and more games offical cd keys (non steam) but works with ubisoft website these are legit keys if you want ?
What keys do you have .. ?
Give me ur Skype
We'll Talk
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


What keys do you have .. ?
Give me ur Skype
We'll Talk
Can you use msn ? I dont use skype much ?
Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
Can you use msn ? I dont use skype much ?
ok Sure ..
my msn is Sanborn258@hotmail.com ..
But .. I gotta Go now ..
I have School tomorrow .. in 15 Hours we'll talk

See Ya
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?