WTSSteam Wallet Guide

Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Will you verify Paypal for me also?
mo i have no idea how to do that

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


What is ur Skype?
my skype is bjorn.saf
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
mo i have no idea how to do that

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------



my skype is bjorn.saf
Added .
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Thanks man
I cant find you in skype. Please add me: odysseas__
Could I buy please? I think I can only scrape up 5 bucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Harukono View Post
Could I buy please? I think I can only scrape up 5 bucks.
Add 10 more then we have a deal
Hi i bought from him and all i can say looks like it will work but you must have a PRINTER or it will be extremely hard
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
Hi i bought from him and all i can say looks like it will work but you must have a PRINTER or it will be extremely hard
Or some photoshop skills to make it look like you printed OR just twist and shit LOOL

Not going in further details since it might exploit a part.
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Or some photoshop skills to make it look like you printed OR just twist and shit LOOL

Not going in further details since it might exploit a part.
yeah something like that
is this method locked to a certain region or can be used anywhere?????
where is the guide??????
Bump ..
New Offer
Pay me What You can .. Just it should me more than 6$ .. Once it works pay me atleast 2$
Pay you what they can for free info? Nice one.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Oh .. Really
I didnt logout is a while ..


---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

New OFFER!!
Need Someone to Verify my Paypal Account For Me !!
Requirements .. You Have to Be Canadian ..
and If you Verified it successfully
I'll Give you This Guide!!
you don't have a verifed paypal
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
you don't have a verifed paypal
.. Nope
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


.. Nope
there are people who can verify it for you, but it will cost you.
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?