HelpDifference?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Difference?
Hey people!

First of all I have to say that I am a total noob in C++ :P That's why I want to learn it.
I bought a book about programming console applications in C++.

But I heard something of 'object-oriented' programming. Do I have to learn first how to program console applications or should I straight start programming object-oriented C++. Or is it the same?

However, I need your help
C++ is a multi-paradigm language, and does not solely support object-oriented programming. In my opinion you should start with the procedural paradigm.
Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
C++ is a multi-paradigm language, and does not solely support object-oriented programming. In my opinion you should start with the procedural paradigm.
Okay than I will do this!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us