runescape money hack

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Gourav, I'd be surprised to know that you can use WPE, but then again, you just looked at a tutorial. The difference is, WPE isn't a memory editor, it's a packet spoofer, it will send fake/edited packets, so thats a different story... T-Search/Cheat Engine edit active memory to a client sided gold would actually change. If it's server sided, IT IS impossible to keep the gold, unless the server updates gold based on client gold.
Yea, and how do you keep it then..?
bored talk to random ppl some 1 on msn told me to get art money pro u will get real money idk dose it realy make a diffrence idk
nm,,,,
runescape is for 10 yr old nerds >.< stop playing it
Quote Originally Posted by Skurdz View Post
runescape is for 10 yr old nerds >.< stop playing it
runescape 1 10 years old lol
runescape 2 5 years old
who plays it cuz we got nothing to do expet wach hentai all day get drunk and play runescape...
Dont Claim
I just want to set the record straight.

It is never right to claim to be someone that you are not. Back on page 2 of this thread, Gourav2122 had the balls to claim to be me. Be yourself, work hard to attain your goals, and If Someday you would like to have my skills, then you will. But never try to represent yourself as another person! Grow a set of balls.

Secondly, RS is not a game for 10.5 yr olds. I am a parent that plays RS so that I can help my children that play also. There are many adults on RS, I would guess 75% of the lvl 115 accounts are adults. You want to know why they have high lvls and skills? Thats right we have the attention span to achieve the skill lvls, unlike the little brats in this world that have to try and hack cheat and scam to get by.

Have a great day,

Care to visit me, I'll be at the fishing guild World 36 all week.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?